Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Rolf Benz VERO Comfort Sofa

The only things I need to buy in my apartment are the draperies and a new sofa. You can’t imagine how time consuming that is (unless you had to do it, too) with all those models up there, if you’re a picky customer like me. But things may change today, because I’ve just seen the Rolf Benz VERO sofas and at least a couple of them would blend in perfectly with my living-room.




From what I see these guys have the experience to build long-lasting modern sofas that offer a highly comfortable seating experience and first-class quality. Secondly most important for a sofa, after the design, is how practical it is. Well the new Rolf Benz VERO was designed for everyday use, and that says it all.

It’s an 116cm wide and 170cm long sofa, with a luxurious touch and if the leather is not for me, the textile Rolf Benz VERO sofa is exactly what I need at the moment. Just need to see if these guys ship overseas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can deliver anywhere! We are happy to send fabric swatches if you are not able to visit our showroom in downtown Boston where we will have the VERO on display as of November 1st. Please contact us for additional information on any of the Rolf Benz product lines: 617-227-2021 or visit our website at www.ROLFBENZhulsta.com