Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wall Mounted Furniture



The Atlas Industries AS4 wall mounted system is a furniture system, and shelving system comprised of hand crafted components with configurations that best suit your needs. The beauty of this system speaks for itself. As you stand before it, the quality of the materials and the level of craft become immediately apparent: Shelves and drawers of solid hardwood, dovetail joint construction, solid steel structure. But what’s less obvious is also what truly distinguishes this system: its versatility.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

You left a comment on my blog (traditional homemaker) and a link to here... Your stuff is a bit modern for me... I prefer free standing storage... Also, I plan on moving soon... Do you have anything not so modern or old fashioned? How move able is this? Can I take it off to the wall and easily install it some where else?